3 Atlanta Coyotes Attack 20-LB. Cat, 3,000 Yote Sightings Per Year, June 2012

Huntress

Not True, Coyotes are not native to Georgia, The were brought here for use in fox pens and some escaped. I do believe they would have eventually made it here just by the nature of how they expand their home ranges, Man just expedited it.

Droptine, it isn't just the yotes in these peoples backyards, it is other wildlife too. People in the "cities" that were the woods and homes to these creatures exist no more thanks to all the strip malls and housing that is being built. I never said the coyotes were native or implied it, just that there is a reason they are being seen in backyards so much.

Olcowman, I am wondering why the armadillos are up here too, I use to see them in S. Ga but now they are all over this area too.

brownceluse

Them are just dogs... all three of them. You ain't done killed somebody's family pet and got it mounted have ya?:bounce:

That is all debatable as far as whether they are native or simply the modern version of the native red wolf. Do you really think that a handful of escapees are responsible for all the yotes we got now? They'd be kinda inbred wouldn't they? Their progress into the southeast from points both north and west is documented all over the internet, many with detailed maps.

In a pretty clear pattern, it is obvious that they followed the explosion of the once decimated deer herds as they rebounded across the country. What I can't figure out is how and why armadillos are here? I guess fox hunters brought them here too?[/QUOTE]Ahh yeah..................::ke:

shakey gizzard

Them are just dogs... all three of them. You ain't done killed somebody's family pet and got it mounted have ya?:bounce:

That is all debatable as far as whether they are native or simply the modern version of the native red wolf. Do you really think that a handful of escapees are responsible for all the yotes we got now? They'd be kinda inbred wouldn't they? Their progress into the southeast from points both north and west is documented all over the internet, many with detailed maps.

In a pretty clear pattern, it is obvious that they followed the explosion of the once decimated deer herds as they rebounded across the country. What I can't figure out is how and why armadillos are here? I guess fox hunters brought them here too?[/QUOTE]Ahh yeah..................::ke:

They followed the fire ant!;)