#396 Drivelers getting in the Christmas spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ve been busy this morning. Now fish I understand you use foul language and fowl language this morning while I was busy. This is a serious matter I have considered the penalty for those two infractions. Your fine for the first infraction will be an ample supply of raw peanuts for the WOTP. Being this tis the season of joy and celebration of our Lord’s birth I hearby pardon you for the second infraction.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
@Chief aka Jeff Fa Fa................. I typed haiti day, and didn't spell check, I just checked it and it should be capitalized.......... :bounce:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I’ve been busy this morning. Now fish I understand you use foul language and fowl language this morning while I was busy. This is a serious matter I have considered the penalty for those two infractions. Your fine for the first infraction will be an ample supply of raw peanuts for the WOTP. Being this tis the season of joy and celebration of our Lord’s birth I hearby pardon you for the second infraction.
You’re a kind and forgiving proprietor and will accept your verdict and pay the penalty.
When should I enter The post and tender the stated fine? I’ll come with Copper and Redbone for protection, it seems there are enemies about.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I remember Mama roasting chestnuts in the fireplace when I was young. There was a big Chestnut tree on my walk to 5 points. She would send me with a grocery bag and I'd pick up the chestnuts that fell off the tree. Don't step on those things barefooted. Yes, I've done it. :Ofacepalm:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
You’re a kind and forgiving proprietor and will accept your verdict and pay the penalty.
When should I enter The post and tender the stated fine? I’ll come with Copper and Redbone for protection, it seems there are enemies about.

I’ll be out of town for my preop Tuesday. Anytime other than that

I’m hoping to be down that way when the weather opens up until about Wednesday.
Trad and I have discussed doing a hunt at some point Lord willing. I’d be honored to have you partake if you’re willing Sir Fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.