438.84 Acres in Laurens County currently available

Status
Not open for further replies.

QSVC

438.84 Acres in Laurens County currently available for the 2017-2018 hunting season. Lease runs from 7/1/2017-6/30/18. 2017 Turkey season is on the table as well for a pro-rated amount.

The tract is located in east-central Laurens county a few minutes north of I-16 between Hwy 199 and the Oconee River. Very convenient to Dublin. There is a pond on the tract as well as pines and hardwoods. I have location and aerial maps etc. Please PM me with your e-mail and I will send you copies if interested. Price is $12.25 per acre for a total of $5,375.79. This includes insurance for the club that we procure. Any and all inquiries welcome. Thanks!

Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Folks. If u pm him it may pop up on his puter. May get a quicker response. That is what his post says. Just trying to help.

QSVC

Update

I've hopefully PM'd everyone or sent an e-mail out. If not I will at some point today.

It turns out the westernmost 128.55 acres is in the city limits of East Dublin and cannot be hunted. Therefore the tract is essentially 438.84 acres and the lease would now total $5,375.79.

THE MAD GAFFER

land for lease

I am very interested in the land for lease,have a friend just down the street. could i get a phone number to talk about it,

thanks dan

Jwatson

Will you please give me a call, I've been hunting on buckeye road for 10 years and am looking for something new 352 446 4073

Status
Not open for further replies.