5-Star QB Jared Curtis Commits to Georgia

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
The Alabama tackle from Iowa. Committed to Iowa out of hs....flipped to Alabama. Played as a freshman. Transferred back to Iowa for spring practice. Stated a couple months. Transferred again back to Alabama. Made some nil money at his stay in Iowa.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Article doesn't make any sense. Lists his stats for his Junior year, last year(?) I am assuming, which would make him a Senior this year, but he's in the class of '26???? Does this make sense to anyone else?

bullgator

Article doesn't make any sense. Lists his stats for his Junior year, last year(?) I am assuming, which would make him a Senior this year, but he's in the class of '26???? Does this make sense to anyone else?
Maybe he identifies as a ‘26 recruit ……… :huh:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Maybe he needs a year of prep school to get his academics in order. :huh:

Madsnooker

I wondered that as well? :huh:

westcobbdog

If we can flip Georgian qb Lewis this kid may not sign or transfer, but either way you gotta have premier talent at that position. Bet 4 or more qbs go very early in the draft.