83 year old catches his best ever with his grandson... video!

Shadow11

I was just rambling through youtube. I thought this was pretty cool and worth posting. Maybe it'll work.

This is what it's all about. Take the kids of course, but don't forget about the old folks!

<iframe width="807" height="1435" src="
" title="His reaction was everything ?" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Geffellz18

Very cool! Comes full circle…All about getting the kids involved, yet as I age I yearn for Dad to capitalize on these experiences whether hunting or fishing, as I know in his mind he’s still thinks the same for me and my brother.
That’s pretty awesome.
Congrats to the angler in a nice pig!

specialk

Something tells me that ole bass is hanging on somebodys wall now....

Bowyer29

I was just rambling through youtube. I thought this was pretty cool and worth posting. Maybe it'll work.

This is what it's all about. Take the kids of course, but don't forget about the old folks!

<iframe width="807" height="1435" src="
" title="His reaction was everything ?" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Excellent! My grandson is 5 months old and I hope that I am as blessed as this man, fishing with his grandson.