9/14 PM

sprewett

First time in my life pulling back in a deer with my compound. My nerves got to me I rushed the shot and missed her. Crazy thing is she didn't even really spook just kind of walked off slowly and still grazing on leaves! Oh well I am a rookie at bow hunting for deer.
Maybe I will get another chance at another deer, Lord willing. At least I didn't wound the ole girl glad it was a clean miss!

Did you have a range finder ?
First time in my life pulling back in a deer with my compound. My nerves got to me I rushed the shot and missed her. Crazy thing is she didn't even really spook just kind of walked off slowly and still grazing on leaves! Oh well I am a rookie at bow hunting for deer.
Maybe I will get another chance at another deer, Lord willing. At least I didn't wound the ole girl glad it was a clean miss!

dang

DANG !!!
Woooo man. I’m soaked to my core. Rain gear deployed, waiting on it to let up. Thunder got a little sketchy for a bit. Couple edges of diversity coming together here. Food nearby. Hoping something gets up for a stroll when this weather passes through

I can tell ya for certain bow hunting is way more fun and exciting ! There was a span for 7 or 8 years I was bow only.. killed plenty. I’m back on a bow only kick again. Been this was for a couple years

Dupree

First sit for me at my lease in Polk co. Sitting on a clover patch with a feeder. Have seen 2 does, 3 fawns, 5 quail and 2 rabbits. It’s about time for this thing to fill up with deer like my cams have been showing.

First sit for me at my lease in Polk co. Sitting on a clover patch with a feeder. Have seen 2 does, 3 fawns, 5 quail and 2 rabbits. It’s about time for this thing to fill up with deer like my cams have been showing.
Just passed through Polk…