A brief word..........

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Thank you to all that have been praying for me.

Tomorrow will bring to an end a year long journey battling a corrupt criminal justice system which shall remain nameless, and if you know I would appreciate you not mentioning it here.

The stress level on my family the last 12 months has been unimaginable and no doubt helped magnify the conditions that lead to my stroke. I am recovering well from that and now have this one last night to get through and adjust to yet another new normal.

I'm sorry I can't share more but it involves my son and a merciless government seemingly void of a heart. If I don't respond to your comments on hear please understand. Just know this, no matter how much your government pretends to have you or your family's best interest at heart, it is a lie. No matter how fair and just you think our criminal justice system / judicial system is, you have been lied too. Despite what the Constitution says and guarantees, you are guilty until proven innocent and it will cost you thousands upon thousands to prove otherwise and you will most likely not succeed.

I will share this which I posted on FB this morning:

10 things I know this morning

1 - My son Colin, I love him more than life itself and am powerless to fix everything everyone else has done wrong in his life. Pray for him with every fiber in your body.

2 - Spare the rod and spoil the child only works if all other adults in your child's life are operating on biblical principals. In my child's life so many adults / mentors made so many mistakes it isn't even funny.

3 - Clinical anxiety and depression is a real clinical condition caused by the irresponsibility of people over a very long period of time. Only two things can fix it, drugs and God. The consequences of not treating it are disastrous and terminal.

4 - The 14th amendment to the US Constitution is dead and buried.

5 - The word "impunity" no longer exist in our judicial system and everything that is done is for a profit, not for justice.

6 - Be very very careful who and what you vote for, especially on the local level. Most of them are not in your best interest, regardless of what they may want you to believe. If they've served in Government, any level of government from the tag office up to the top level for over 10 years and want to be elected for some other office the best advice I can give you is don't do it. Put them back in the private sector so they can gain a little perspective void of the protections of the power vacuum that we call government.

7 - Prayer works,,,,,,,I think. Though my faith in God is strong, my faith and trust in the rest of humanity is at an all time low. This leads me to believe that there are so many ungodly forces working against whatever prayer one may offer up that it is truly going to take the second coming for there to be any true justice in this world again, and for prayer to have an effective chance. But none the less, I won't stop praying, and ask that you don't either.

8 - This country is morally and ethically bankrupt. Though economically stronger than the past, we are morally and ethically bankrupt and a reckoning is coming. Be prepared for that moment, it may not look like what you imagine. It definitely won't look like what Hollywood would have you believe.

9 - Friends are important. They are the glue that holds the machine together. I am not interested in having a gazillion social media friends. I am interested in having 3 or 4 friends I know I can depend on in the most dire situations. But I am thankful for every friend I have, even the social media friends that I have never met in person. They are all part of the glue.

10 - Pray, just pray. Intercessory prayers, healing prayers, compassionate prayers, prayers for Godly justice. Don't PM me for details or ask for them here. Just pray. I still believe God is in charge, is still capable of miracles and is still capable of smiting the ungodly, the unjust and the evil. It just takes more conviction and prayer than we as a society have offered up thus far.

There are so many more things I have learned over the last 12 months but cannot talk about them on social media lest the power vacuum flex it's unjust, ungodly muscle. This fact indicates that the 1st Amendment is dying and the 2nd is close behind it, both succumbing to the attacks from the unjust and ungodly among us.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We will keep you in our prayer Hugh. Stress is a terrible thing and a not so silent killer.

Big7

The Oracle
First I've heard or I would have prayed for you a long time ago. Wish you the best.

I'll be praying for you and your family.
God Bless.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Praying for you and your family.

georgia357

Continued prayers from me. ::;

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Praying

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Prayers from here this morning

Cmp1

BANNED
Continued prayers Hugh,,,,depression and anxiety is real,,,,

- Clinical anxiety and depression is a real clinical condition caused by the irresponsibility of people over a very long period of time. Only two things can fix it, drugs and God. The consequences of not treating it are disastrous and terminal.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
God bless, prayers certainly, and a hearty amen to your post.

Cmp1

BANNED
So true,,,,

Friends are important. They are the glue that holds the machine together. I am not interested in having a gazillion social media friends. I am interested in having 3 or 4 friends I know I can depend on in the most dire situations. But I am thankful for every friend I have, even the social media friends that I have never met in person. They are all part of the glue.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Stay strong Hugh, praying for you and your Family.

Believe me when I tell you I know exactly where you’re coming from with your post.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
2 things I know this afternoon.

1 - Honest, heartfelt intercessory prayer works.

2 - Miracles, impossible miracles against all odds where every person in an official capacity knows good and well something cannot and will not happen, happens. We witnessed one today.

There is still a long course to run with many hurdles on it, but this is a start.

Thank you all for those prayers.

You are the glue.

Cmp1

BANNED
2 things I know this afternoon.

1 - Honest, heartfelt intercessory prayer works.

2 - Miracles, impossible miracles against all odds where every person in an official capacity knows good and well something cannot and will not happen, happens. We witnessed one today.

There is still a long course to run with many hurdles on it, but this is a start.

Thank you all for those prayers.

You are the glue.
Amen brother,,,,

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hugh, we have been thinking about you. I hope so much that things take a turn for the better for you and your family. We may be just electrons on the WWW, but we care about the members of our online family here. God bless.

Latest posts