A cloudy Saturday evening supper

JDBrown

My son grilled up some salmon, he made one honey glazed, and the other blackened. He put on some skrimp shrimp skewers too, Mrs. Brown made up some rice and hushpuppys, our20240420_174804.jpg20240420_182414.jpg bellies are full now, but I may have a slice of lemon egg custard here in a minute.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Was in the area and tried to smoke signal @NCHillbilly for a dinner invite, but no luck! He musta’ been at his lake cabin… :bounce:
Had to make do regardless and stumbled into Clyde’s instead! Good early supper this afternoon.
Roast Beef special for me, Sirloin for the wife!
View attachment 1301229
View attachment 1301228
View attachment 1301230
Hard to beat Clyde's for good old diner food. That place was there when I was a kid, and I'm old as dirt. :) I eat there once in awhile. Maggie's Galley seafood right down the road is good, too. If you ever pass through Clyde, stop into the Pioneer and get a burger.

pjciii

Hard to beat Clyde's for good old diner food. That place was there when I was a kid, and I'm old as dirt. :) I eat there once in awhile. Maggie's Galley seafood right down the road is good, too. If you ever pass through Clyde, stop into the Pioneer and get a burger.
How is Bogarts? Either of you have an opinion?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member