A day in Fl (hades).

walukabuck

I'm terribly sorry you had to experience wildwood and I live there. Traffic is horrendous and there are no good days on i-75 anymore. The villages control everything . They won't be stopped until they control every square inch of sumter county.

bullgator

Semi retirement community. It is HUGE.
AND....has the highest STD rate per capita in the nation.
Guess those folks like to party...nekkid.:ROFLMAO:
I go there every now and then. There’s a Shooter World with a 100 yard indoor range. The Brownwood area has a really nice movie theater that’s looks like a barn. We’ll sometimes go to Gators Dockside to eat and watch a college football game. But you’re right, just looking around, those mature folks like to party after dark!. I heard they have key parties there.

Lukikus2

I'm terribly sorry you had to experience wildwood and I live there. Traffic is horrendous and there are no good days on i-75 anymore. The villages control everything . They won't be stopped until they control every square inch of sumter county.

Or until they suck all the water and it becomes one big sink hole! I used to hunt all that property that is now called Fenney.

Lukikus2

I will add at least you met Florida’s finest. If it was county they would have had you towed and gave you a ticket for impeding traffic. (Good ole boy county)

Lilly001

I will add at least you met Florida’s finest. If it was county they would have had you towed and gave you a ticket for impeding traffic. (Good ole boy county)
As I am a retired Fl LEO I usually hit it off well with other LEOs.
I think of it as a “Blue privilege “.
I never ask for favors. But once we engage in conversation and they know my background things usually go very smooth.
I like to think that they treat everyone with the same respect. And I’ve never seen any reason to doubt it.

walukabuck

Or until they suck all the water and it becomes one big sink hole! I used to hunt all that property that is now called Fenney.
Yep the chatty chatty area was full of turkey I hear. I use to hunt a piece that butted against lake okahumpka. Everywhere I hunted in sumter is gone. Hunted a lease for the last 13 years in alachua that was great but just lost it. Next Saturday will be the first florida turkey opener I've missed in 25 years probably. Florida stinks

Last edited:

jNick

I never ask for favors. But once we engage in conversation and they know my background things usually go very smooth.
I like to think that they treat everyone with the same respect. And I’ve never seen any reason to doubt it.
Believe me, that’s a nice thought, but not true. I’ve been held at gun point two separate times by overzealous sheriffs officer’s over the years and never charged for anything. Starring down the barrel of a pistol is not something I take lightly.

Lukikus2

Thank you for your service.