A Hike to DeSoto Falls - GA

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Another great video, brother! I love this type of stuff! This past December I purchased a high-end Alienware 38 inch Ultrawide monitor during one of their holiday sales (it goes on sale often), and high quality content such as yours, looks incredible on this thing. I'm seeing such fine details I wasn't seeing before. Even my own average quality pics & vids look so much better! I don't know what type of monitor you use to view your content on, but with the amazing work you do with your photography, you owe yourself a higher quality monitor, if you do not already own one. Well worth the investment for your hobby. I now crank your vids up to 4K, and it's like I can reach out and touch the leaves on those trees! Just has to be seen to appreciate what I'm talking about.

Thanks for sharing. And keep 'em coming!
:cheers:

natureman

Another great video, brother! I love this type of stuff! This past December I purchased a high-end Alienware 38 inch Ultrawide monitor during one of their holiday sales (it goes on sale often), and high quality content such as yours, looks incredible on this thing. I'm seeing such fine details I wasn't seeing before. Even my own average quality pics & vids look so much better! I don't know what type of monitor you use to view your content on, but with the amazing work you do with your photography, you owe yourself a higher quality monitor, if you do not already own one. Well worth the investment for your hobby. I now crank your vids up to 4K, and it's like I can reach out and touch the leaves on those trees! Just has to be seen to appreciate what I'm talking about.

Thanks for sharing. And keep 'em coming!
:cheers:
Thank you very much. I am glad that you enjoyed it. My editing setup is 2 Dell 27" 4k Ultra sharp monitors and DIY custom built computer. Shooting in 4k is tricky because getting things in proper focus is a challenge.

Geffellz18

Another beautiful compilation!
Have actually never been there. Of all the waterfalls & trails I’ve done since moving up here, for some reason I haven’t done this one. Have passed by it hundreds of times & even parked there briefly on a few occasions.
You may have inspired me to get off the tush and head up there soon!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
That was excellent.

wvdawg

Staff member
Fantastic!