A new batch....new bushcraft styles...enjoy!

allen456

All of these are created from 1/8" 440C and show various finishes and grind heights. All of my knives are hollow ground and for those of you looking for more of a "slicer", you can't go wrong with the hollow grind. The sheaths that are pictured with each individual knife are respectfully included with the purchase price.

These are on the first "i'll take it" format

Thanks again for looking and enjoy!

I will taking these to a local sportsman banquet tomorrow evening, Feb 22, so let me know quick if you would like to purchase one.

First up:
"Mamba"
9 1/2" OAL with a cutting edge of 4 1/8" wrapped in blue dyed/stabilized spalted maple with some great worm holes adding great character lined with red spacer. Mill finish on the blade surface and polished spline $250

"Bush Adder"
8" OAL with a cutting edge of 3 1/4"

First one features a tapered tang and sports a hammer textured/mill finish wrappen in forest green micarta, linen micarta bolsters, opaque green and natural canvas micarta liners. Upgraded sheath with lizard skin inlay. $265

Second on features a tapered tang, mill finish, and is wrapped in beautiful stabilized tulip wood with orange and blue g10 liners Upgraded sheath with gator skin inlay. $265

Third has full width tang, mill finish and is wearing green/black burlap micarta over 1/8: crimson red g10 liners. Standard sheath included. $220

Saved the best IMO "Bush Adder" for last. Hammered mill finish and tapered tang. Awesome blue jean micarta made by Scott Davidson, crimson red and natural linen bolsters over a nice crimson red g10 liner. Upgraded sheath with gator inlay. Hard to let this one go! $275

Now for the "Fer-de-lance"
8 3/8" OAL and 3 7/8' cutting edge.

First one is satin finish on a hammered pattern. Hand file work along the spline and is sporting natural canvas micarta handles over orange g10 and natural canvas micarta liners. Standard sheath included $225

Second features a mill finish, beautiful stabilized figured cherry handles over red/white/blue vulcanized fiber liners. Standard sheath included $240

Thank you again and please enjoy!!!!!!

allen456

forest green/linen micarta bush adder is sold!