AD Mitchell Confirmed entering transfer portal!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Prolly why Kirby brought in Lovett and RaRa!
I have read he has a kid in Texas and that is where he is transferring to!

AD Mitchell enters transfer portal after two seasons with Georgia football​

Last edited:

westcobbdog

He may not get as many targets as he likes next year with 2 stud portal WR transfers incoming and 3-4 four * recievers in our signing class plus players like Rosemy and McConkey coming back.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
This NIL is getting outta hand man..... It's the wild west, they are gonna have to put some rules or regs on it at some point. I'm not saying it's wrong or they should not be able to transfer, but this straight up tampering and highest bidder is crazy. I'm also not saying UGA doesn't do it because they all do.......

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
TX and titos bought him

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
UGA got Lovette and Thomas, and the fact that Delp, Bowers, Luckie, and Spurlin are WR/ TE hybrids helps offset Mitchell's size. Ladd, Rosemy-Jacksaint, Dillon Bell, Arian Smith, etc. will also get their chance to shine.
Kirby already knew they were leaving that is why he got RaRa & Lovett!

UGA played most of the season without AD and the last 2 years without Blaylock!

UGA will be just fine and there is always the portal if we need more!

Tyler Williams is already being compared to AD & Pickens!

Capture+_2023-01-19-08-23-19~2.png

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I thought Stetson was “the man”?

He is and everybody knows it including Monken. When Carson Beck takes the helm expect the offense to change some.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Somebody should have gotten that kid and baby mama on a plane to Athens.

Yep. I understand the attachment to family especially when you're young but it's not like he's going to a Natty contending team. Instead he's leaving one.

Now that NIL is here and in full bloom if you're a coach you got to be pretty cynical about it and just stack 5 stars as deep as you can and then see what shakes out.

Heck of a way to run a railroad.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Yep. I understand the attachment to family especially when you're young but it's not like he's going to a Natty contending team. Instead he's leaving one.

Now that NIL is here and in full bloom if you're a coach you got to be pretty cynical about it and just stack 5 stars as deep as you can and then see what shakes out.

Heck of a way to run a railroad.
It ain't about another Natty, he's done got 2. Now it's about getting paid.