AGM Rattler question

Kestas69

Would be helpful if anyone who have AGM Rattler TS25-384 or TS35 can check on they scopes if main reticle aligned with reticle in PIP vertically? Mine PIP reticle is shifted to the left. I am wondering if that causes POI shift on digital zoom.
Thanks 6D90E41C-07BD-4BF0-9E4E-8F6C763A1D9A.jpeg

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
It looks to me like the PIP is centered and your main reticle is shifted to the right. If the PIP POI is the same as the main reticle I would just use that for my zoom to keep a wider field of view for follow ups.

Kestas69

It looks to me like the PIP is centered and your main reticle is shifted to the right. If the PIP POI is the same as the main reticle I would just use that for my zoom to keep a wider field of view for follow ups.
Thanks for reply. I zeroed scope on base magnification. POI shifts while using digital zoom. My plan was, as you suggested, to use PIP for digital zoom and keep scope on base magnification. I don’t know if both reticles should be aligned vertically. I guess it’s one way to find out is at range. I already wasted 100 rounds, between two scopes, trying to solve POI shift issue witch is significant at 50 yards. POI shift is repeatable so I don’t think it’s mounting issue.

sghoghunter

Personally, I would get a refund and buy a pulsar core rxq30v for an entry level thermal if you can find one. POI shifts, for any reason would be unacceptable IMO.

The rxq30 has been discontinued. I’ve got one of the original ones and it’s been a very good scope for the money

sghoghunter

I know pulsar discontinued them but seen them online in some stores?

Not knocking the pulsar at all cause I’ve killed a pile of hogs with it and still will but you can add a few hundred dollars to the $1900 it cost and get one that’s much better. I just bought the Hogster vibe and only looked through it once and I was very impressed so far for the extra $600