I Knew I Was In Trouble

Jester896

Senior Clown
PG cam back yesterday..I kinda missed my Mirco Manager... My dog seems a little better.

0500 PG is beating me in the face with a pillow....wonder what that dream was about:huh: O530 the Colon Gods were furious with me...not sure if it was my reacquired agitation.... or the Cameron a la Diabla...

The Colon Gods were finally done with me about 0830 so I hit the road to @BriarPatch99 place. Another sign that I was in trouble was the road sign that said, "Your GPS Is Wrong" ...sure enough I came in for a landing from the back way to his place...educated myself on where I went wrong on the trip back...maybe it won't happen next time.

I did manage to get a half of a sink of butta beans and a little squash while I was there...even got good instructions from Miss G too.
IMG_1685.jpg
IMG_1684.jpg

After all of that took place we got down to bidness with the .22WMRs. We swapped a little ammo to see how the rifles liked it. I can't remember how his liked what I gave him or if he shot it. Mine liked his as much as it like what I brought. This is the first time I have really played with mine other than the day I got it. I have since cleaned the lenses on the scope to get the layers of dust off of it.

We started @ 25yds..He sure sure has a purdy one BTW..and these were my first results. Looks like CCB was spot on. The other 9 went right there.IMG_1682.jpg

We moved back to 50 and started again and it looked like I was getting about the same results so I made the adjustments after the first five and held right edge of the orange circle to verify the right it needed. Looks like it is there but I let a couple get away from me. I made that adjustment too. We were just using a Bull Bag and no rear support...it was a chore.
IMG_1681.jpg

we ran to town and got some blueberries and a burger and headed back. We left the ammo in the back of the Gator while we were GON and I think it might have got a little hot :unsure:

We were still at 50... and sent these...they are hitting a little high from that or after me adjusting the focus where the target wasn't fuzzy it changed the POI. I think the heat index was 103 today...I got real attached to a towel I had...kinda helped with that crop of gnats BriarPatch99 grows too.
Resized_20230701_182118.JPG

I decided to send 5 more at the dot he was so kind to put on the other side...didn't want it to go to waste. As usual I let one of the 5 get away...but I used my best hold offs to try and hit that diamond in the center of the circle for my last shot to end on a good note...you know it...I missed...that's what keeps me going back...one day I will get it.

Resized_20230701_182158.JPG

Brutha Briar...I had a big time...thanks for everything
Wait until it gets really hot...then come shoot some Skeet & Sporting Clays

Last edited:

Dub

Great developments....each and all......except for for the debil's skrimps that yer system was trying to get rid of....and even that is a good thing. Got that stuff GON.

I was just thinking the other day about some spicy skrimps from the local Messican cantina....methinks I'll hold off on that now. Your warning is well timed. :rofl:

GPS issues seem to plague me when my cellphone signals get sketchy....when I need both the most.

Great day had and great developments for you. (y) (y) (y)

Last edited:

BriarPatch99

We had a great day ....got sort of "warm" ....got Jester a bunch speckled butter beans ....and bag of blue berries...had some good chats ...

My shooting was not up to par... I have a Winchester 9422M...that I had never shot...my Dad had shot it probably two boxes worth.... Iron sights....

Shot about a 1/2 box ammo through it...the targets I had on hand were not ideal to iron sights and old eyes...

Shot my High Standard The Victor.... the not so good good shooting carried over to it ...

Health wise.... I am improving... still moving kind slow...heat was ruff....doctors appointment tomorrow in JAX...hoping to get rid of the catheter.... still a little sore from the robot ports ....but all coming together!!!