Air Rifle Walmart Disappointment

Farm Club

My neighbor took his grandson to walmart yesterday to buy an air rifle. His grandson had been saving his money and coming down to my house to shoot my gamo break barrel .177 rifle. The walmart was out of the Gamo rifle he wanted so they purchased a Crosman F4 .177 rifle. When they tried to zero it in it was hard to cock and shot all over the place. He brought it to my house and it was hard for me to cock and it would not zero in. We went to a different walmart to return it and found out walmart has a no return policy on air rifles. The manager told me I would have to contact crosman to get an exchange or refund. We found the Gamo at this walmart and I purchased it for him because of the disappointment I could see in his face. He was able to cock the Gamo and the zeroing in was easy. I called crosman today and a lady in customer service told me that model F4 is difficult to break the barrel and cock. She said crosman does not do exchanges or refunds only repairs and my problem is with walmart. I told her I would be letting everyone know crosmans and walmarts policies. Of course Gamo is made in Spain producers of good firearms and crosman is made in China. I posted this here where more of you would see it.
BUYER BEWARE

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
My neighbor took his grandson to walmart yesterday to buy an air rifle. His grandson had been saving his money and coming down to my house to shoot my gamo break barrel .177 rifle. The walmart was out of the Gamo rifle he wanted so they purchased a Crosman F4 .177 rifle. When they tried to zero it in it was hard to cock and shot all over the place. He brought it to my house and it was hard for me to cock and it would not zero in. We went to a different walmart to return it and found out walmart has a no return policy on air rifles. The manager told me I would have to contact crosman to get an exchange or refund. We found the Gamo at this walmart and I purchased it for him because of the disappointment I could see in his face. He was able to cock the Gamo and the zeroing in was easy. I called crosman today and a lady in customer service told me that model F4 is difficult to break the barrel and cock. She said crosman does not do exchanges or refunds only repairs and my problem is with walmart. I told her I would be letting everyone know crosmans and walmarts policies. Of course Gamo is made in Spain producers of good firearms and crosman is made in China. I posted this here where more of you would see it.
BUYER BEWARE
Good on ya brother! I’ve had a few air guns in my cart for quite some time. I think there is a gamo in there too.

Big7

The Oracle
My last few trips to multiple Walmarts has been even more disappointing than usual.
Dirty stores. Lack of merchandise. No manned registers. And isles blocked by stocking employees.
No price tags either. You have to "find" an employee to scan the item for you or download the "app".

AND CROSMAN AIR GUNS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CRAP.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
BUYER BEWARE
I found out about Crosman forty years ago

transfixer

I quit shopping at Walmart a couple years before the pandemic, when I discovered they were aligned with Bloomberg and his anti-gun organization, which is just another example of their corporate hypocrisy ! they'll make money off guns and ammo, but yet belong and contribute to an organization that would like to ban them.

Everything I've heard about Walmart and their business practices in the last couple years lets me know I made the right decision years ago ! I sincerely wish people would simply quit shopping there , there are many other options for anything Walmart carries

DSGB

Growing up, I had a Crosman 760 Pumpmaster that served me well for several years. My brother, who is five years younger, got one when he was old enough and that thing was TRASH! Most of his was made of plastic and wasn't even close to the quality that the one I started out with.

transfixer

I have a first design Crossman 1322 pistol that I acquired a couple years ago, worked pretty well when I got it, but has since lost power, just bought a seal kit for it and will go through it soon,

Years ago I ran across a couple of recent made Crossmans and most were cheaply made mostly of plastic ,