allergys, irritated eye, age, light sensitive?'s

oldfella1962

I’m gonna say age 45 is when it hit me. We’ve gon fishing in creeks where pollen was so cloudy and blowing so thick that no sane human would go, Yet we never thought about it. Then I hit 45 and winter and spring allergies drip started. I call Georgia the pollen state. Generic Claritin or other24hr OTC med will usually kick. I try not to take the meds every day, but keep a supply in the truck. I’ll pretty much always take one if I’m hunting!
Georgia probably is one of states with the highest overall pollen problems. So many different species of oaks & pines (for example) that there is bound to be something that your body disagrees with.

Redbow

I have suffered with allergies all my life and at 76 and one half years of age ain't no use to stop now. I also have Glaucoma.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I hope mine doesn’t get worse. At 44 I’ve dealt with a runny stopped up nose my entire life. Sinus infections in the spring and fall. Every allergy medicine I’ve ever taken has made me feel worse than the allergies. I do get a little relief during the cold months.
Wash your face good and don’t rub your eyes. The more you scratch the worse they’ll itch.