Am I watching The Twilight Zone or living in it? Explain please

Dub

Yep - as soon as she opened her mouth, I thought of Kamala. I have no idea of what she was trying to convey.

That is the Twighlight Zone material right there…..the fact we have an administration so inept and perverse. Look at each of them and none of it makes any sense whatsoever.

We have strayed so far off the path and are into bizarro world now.

The content on the nightly news is evidence of the change.

basstrkr

This is a fine example of DEI. She has been so indoctrinated that she "must" include diversity in all conversations to the point that she cannot think, and answer a simple question. And that her personal belief outweighs any factual information.

oldfella1962

That is the Twighlight Zone material right there…..the fact we have an administration so inept and perverse. Look at each of them and none of it makes any sense whatsoever.

We have strayed so far off the path and are into bizarro world now.

The content on the nightly news is evidence of the change.
This isn't the Political Forum, but I agree with you and will state this: no matter which side people are on, how did we as a nation get to the point where the two most likely 2024 Presidential candidates are statistically at or near the end of their life cycles? :( There is no younger, smarter, more ethically & morally upright talent to lead our great nation? We are a great nation, yet we have to choose between "the lesser of two evils" yet again. Nobody really wants either candidate, they just don't want the candidate they vote against to win. Is this what our Founding Fathers envisioned or even anticipated? :(