American Leopard Hound pups for sale in Ellijay

My hunting buddy, Bryan Roper, has 8 week old Leopard pups ready to go. There is one black merle male: $250 and 3 solid black(some with a little white in chest) males:$175. The pups have been wormed at 2 week intervals and had their second round of shots today. They are healthy and socialized; no timid or shy pups in the bunch.

Both sire and dam are Meeks bred.

Bryan hunts wild coon here in North Georgia 4 to 5 nights a week , 7 months a year. He did not just get Leopards and raise pups; he HUNTS his dogs.

The sire is Hank. Hank is 21 months old, coal black and a dandy. He hunts on the run but not in a "B" line. He will always be within calling distance, but busy. He has a nack for finding and striking coons. He goes with his head up, can drift a track and lay'um up. He is a hard, stylish tree dog. Hank is not one bit mean or growly and handles like somebody. Chop on track and tree. He is very accurate and straight.(except for possums;loves'um. LOL!)

I personally don't consider any 21 month old "broke" and/or finished, but Hank certainly has all the tools and the potential to be great. He may not suit a competition hunter, but he is a pleasure hunters' dream.

The dam belongs to me; I loaned her to Bryan to raise pups. She is not a trained dog, but is a proven producer of good dogs. Bryan has a 4 year old out of her named Jack. It would please him to take you hunting with Hank or Jack. Just call him. 706-273-6732.

Hank.jpg

merlepup.jpg

blackmale.jpg