Amicalola Bowhunters' 30th Annual Bowhunters Rendezvous

MathewsArcher

What did he shoot. I know I shot from the blue stake this time, and it was like the regular white stake distances. From what I could figure. There were 3 targets over 47, and there were 10 targets over 41 yds. With some variation to my figuring of course.
And several of those were dag blasted turkeys. They were only about 35 for me, but I heard it was like death to shoot them from the white stake.

I had fun. When will the scores be posted.

abhunter

We would like to thanks everyone for coming out.
We had 84 shooters, we was blessed with great weather.
Jay shot 314-16 with 2-5s awesome that was shooting unknown. Mitchell shot 340-20 great shooting known .
The scores are up on website: amicalolabowhunters.com
note jay's score is in correct on website already contacted our webmaster, said he would correct this afternoon.
Thanks Again:yeah::yeah:

BOWHUNTERS FOREVER

oldgeez

:whip::whip:that young whipper snapper, mike crowe, clocked us and won the clock, lol!! :shoot::shoot:..it was tough and long, i counted around 16 folks that didn't finish or didn't hand in their score cards. it was the rendezvous..the turkeys didn't hurt me as much as the up hill shots. i got 4 fives in 6 targets, most all on the up hill side:hair::hair:..enjoyed it though..larry set a good one. i'm glad it wasn't hot.:fine::fine: