Annual pheasant hunting trip.

nrh0011

A fella mentioned his buddy moved 12 coveys in 3 1/2 hours earlier this week in the sand hills area by Dodge City. Private and managed land but all wild birds.

Wow. They were in like flynn apparently. Last year I stepped on 5 coveys in 2 days, but they were all good sized groups.

Coach K

Have a great time! Looks like fun. How I wish my father would have been a passionate bird hunter. Instead he was stuck on deer and deer hunting. He would have really enjoyed seeing the big buck activity. It must be something special when a father and son can share a common passion!

Thanks for the photo album of your hunt.

Barebowyer

Amazing trip and pics. Ty for sharing. I love guys that hunt for the "right" reasons...

nrh0011

Have a great time! Looks like fun. How I wish my father would have been a passionate bird hunter. Instead he was stuck on deer and deer hunting. He would have really enjoyed seeing the big buck activity. It must be something special when a father and son can share a common passion!

Thanks for the photo album of your hunt.

Thanks for the kind words, we are headed to Kansas as we speak.

mossyoakpro

Awesome!! That pheasant hunting never gets old! I haven't been in a while but would love to go back sometime.

Happy New Year!!

mose

Great

Thanks for posting. Love seeing pics of different country and game.