Another great job from Strict 9 Custom strings and tuning!

lungbuster123

Well I got my D350 back from Shane at Strict 9 Custom strings and tuning today! Turned out great! I went with Flo green and a streak of silver with Flo green serving. Just got back from the range and this thing is stacking arrows when I do my part. I haven't shot in almost a month so I was happy to see this 30 group after getting my pins close. Shane had my bow done and headed back to me in 5 days! Just want to give Shane a big thanks for another great job and the best service ive found anywhere!

29"
61lbs
405 grain arrow
301 FPS

save-3.jpg

save2-6.jpg

DSC_0925.jpg

DSC_0926.jpg

DSC_0929-1.jpg

stick_slinger

Nice man, that your primary weapon this season or is it a back up for the Evo?

CJ

stick_slinger

I traded my EVO for this....I liked the EVO but the small arrow shelf was giving me some issues.

Oh ok, i now you had a D350 before but i could have swore it wasnt all black though. Thought it was just me, thats a sweet looking rig. Same color scheme as my Heli-m, black and green look too frickin sweet.

CJ

lungbuster123

Oh ok, i now you had a D350 before but i could have swore it wasnt all black though. Thought it was just me, thats a sweet looking rig. Same color scheme as my Heli-m, black and green look too frickin sweet.

CJ

I love the green on all black bows....it's a common used color so I wanted to set mine a part some with the streak in it. These things GLOW when you get them outside!

stick_slinger

Oh yeah man it looks good for sure, that B Stinger looks real good on it.. I was thinkin about changing the Black Harmonic Dampener on the Axion Triad Stabilizer for a green one, but i think that one might be too much green lol.

CJ

riskyb

Looks great sshane does an awsome job just ordered another set of string and cables for my buddys bow

Kris87

Looks sweet. I love the silver streak.

On a side note, do you notice any resonation from your Ascent sight? After I pm'd you last, I bought one. I'm loving it so far, but I can feel it resonating after the shot, especially if I shoot it right after my bow with my HHA on it. If I wrap my hand on the riser, I can feel the sight vibrating. I think its just a lot of metal protuding out past the riser. Black Gold told me to try some mini-limbsavers on it to see if it dampens it any. You notice any at all?

stringmusic

Good lookin' rig LB.:cool:

May give ol' Shane a shout when I need new strings.

lungbuster123

Looks sweet. I love the silver streak.

On a side note, do you notice any resonation from your Ascent sight? After I pm'd you last, I bought one. I'm loving it so far, but I can feel it resonating after the shot, especially if I shoot it right after my bow with my HHA on it. If I wrap my hand on the riser, I can feel the sight vibrating. I think its just a lot of metal protuding out past the riser. Black Gold told me to try some mini-limbsavers on it to see if it dampens it any. You notice any at all?

No I haven't noticed any with mine. Not sure if you lock your slide back before you shoot or not but that could be causing it if it's unlocked.

Good lookin' rig LB.:cool:

May give ol' Shane a shout when I need new strings.

Thanks man....go a head and go for it man. We have been super impressed with all the strings and tune ups he has done for us!

stick_slinger

How much does it usually run you to get the whole 9 done when you send em your bow?

CJ