Another Terrible Officiating Call!

brownceluse

Not to derail this thread but the Dawgs will Roll the tide! Swift will rush for 200 yards and 4 TD’s!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Jeff does not allow me to do Avatar bets. He said I looked stupid hanging around here with an Elephant as an avy several years ago. Why I would have made a bet that CMR would ever win a big game, I do not know.

SpotandStalk

Anyone see where the NFL is pulling refs from the Monday night game? Theyll be replaced with an "all star" team of officials for this game. Also the game was moved from Mexico to La on short notice. ?

I get the feeling we're all watching the WWE.......

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
ill have you charlie, slayer, brown and ol man elfiiiiii sporting bama avatars until the 4th of july?

I'd die and go to Hades with a broke back before anything Alabamaish looking showed up in my avatar or my aviator.

That was a catch by the way. He caught the ball with both hands, switched the ball to his right hand and maintained possession of the ball, in his grasp and control, until he was down by contact with the ground in the end zone. The replay officials in Birmingham are paid Bama homers.

Matthew6

Banned thug
This ain't the Citadel y'all are playing, son! Get your boxes of tissues and hard liquor stocked up in advance! You're gonna need a way to ease the pain we're about to give you.
yall may not be citadel but you aint lsu either son. and u see what happened there. ?. i would be more concerned about tek if i were a dogsux fan. ?

SpotandStalk

Anybody want to bet the over under on how many ridiculous penalties will be called on the last 2-3 drives?