Any one want to overnight in the Okefenokee?

Chap

Catfish are soooo YUMMY! You are missing out. I dont care if they do eat Anything off the bottom. So do shrimpies, and I love them too.

Do yourself the favor and come see some gators up close.

I've seen plenty of gators up close. They pretty much infest any body of water here in the Savannah area. I had a picture of a 4 footer walking down the sidewalk in my neighborhood.

But I really want to see the swamp. I used to work for CSX and rode on a lot of freight trains from Waycross to Jax on the outskirts of the swamp. I really want to explore inside the swamp.

redneckhunter31510

I've seen plenty of gators up close. They pretty much infest any body of water here in the Savannah area. I had a picture of a 4 footer walking down the sidewalk in my neighborhood.

But I really want to see the swamp. I used to work for CSX and rode on a lot of freight trains from Waycross to Jax on the outskirts of the swamp. I really want to explore inside the swamp.

Well then you should definitely come down and paddle with us, the inside of the swamp looks way better than the outskirts, and plus its always cool to meet members on the forum!

T-N-T

Just a reminder that the trip is looming close.

Feb 21-22

greg_n_clayton

T-N-T, Yall still doing these trips !! Visiting a swamp is on my bucket list. I don't know how I would hold up to a lot of paddling though. Is there areas you can run a motor boat ?

SASS249

You can rent power boats or launch your own at Stephen C Foster state park. Lots of the swamp is accessible via power boat.