Anybody else have a lucky breakfast??

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Mine is egg mcmuffins
My bil and I stopped at Lavonia Mcdonalds one spring marnin and got some egg mcmuffins hash browns and orange juice. That was the same wet mornin I told him he wouldn't make it up the hill in the cow pasture with his truck. That's when he said..."I don't need a four wheel drive just hold on". I ended up wearing my orange juice but less than a minute later we were a top the hill. We did get a very good Tom that mornin! 23 pounder said the bathroom scale.
That was 20 years ago and egg mcmuffins have been our lucky breakfast ever since. But now a days I'm older and have to wait till after the mornin hunt to have egg mcmuffins or else I'll need a bathroom break durin the mornin hunt!!

It's been almost 300 days since my last gobbler hunt on May 15 last year. I'm really itchin now!!

Buckman18

When im at the deer lease in Mcduffie county, I always nuke those little Jimmy Dean biscuits, and wash them down with a diet dr pepper. I never go down to scout there because of the abundance of game but there are about 3 high points I listen from, and go from there.

In the mountains, if im gonna be close enough to the truck I like a drive thru. Otherwise, the same. Breakfast is important for turkey hunting.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Buckman you have a microwave at your camp??
I've been thinkin bout getting a little cheap one for my camper.
I like cookin big meals at camp for deer season but I'm usually there a lot by myself for gobbler season. I think a microwave would be handy. I like Jimmy Dean biscuits too

Buckman18

Yes, its in my camper. It cost too much to run power, so I crank the generator when I wake up and cook breakfast. ?

Im almost always by myself during turkey season, sometimes my daughter comes down with me, so no point in making a big mess cooking.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Just coffee, but it’s a must.... and A nature call, before I put boots on?