Anyone got any good suggestions for a hog doggin guide??????

jmoughton

Hey guys, I looking for somewhere to take my fiance's son hog hunting this week. He is home from his marine training, and I am trying to put something together for him. Any suggestions would be awesome, but being he is fresh out of boot camp I figured hog doggin would be exciting for him. We live in kingsland ga. so something close to the southeast would be awesome, but we are willing to travel. Thanks in advance for the info.

treeman101

Bad Boars or Blue Ghost Outfitters are both great people with good dogs, both are highly recommended.

HOGDOG76

Broughton island boars near Brunswick

jeff doster

Bubba Addison of Addison wild Boar hunting. 229-425-6436 good people will treat you like family. 3day hunt and you can take 2hogs.

jmoughton

Hey guys thanks for all the input. I ended up scheduling with Joey from blue ghost outfitters. He ended up giving me the best deal, and was the closest. So we are going out tonight hog doggin with knifes. I cant wait, and cody is super stoked. I will let you guys know tomorrow how it goes. Wish us luck.

jmoughton

Ok so last night was a blast. Joey and Dustin really had their stuff together. The night started out kind of slow, but as soon as the moon came out so did the pigs. We ended up with three sows and one bore, and seen a lot more. The dogs that Joey had were really on their game also. If you want a boat load of fun, and one heck of an adrenaline rush I would highly recommend these guys, but beware if you are a big boy like me you may get a little winded running after them dogs. Thank again to Joey and Dustin for the great time. Oh, and thanks guys for showing Cody a good time. That is what this hunt was all about anyway. He will have something to remember now when he is getting harassed by his Marine instructors. His brothers will be in town soon so I'm sure I will be giving you guys a call again.

Attachments

• hog hunt.jpg
    hog hunt.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 748