15. Oregon
  16. Oregon State
  17. UCLA
  18. Tulane
  19. Notre Dame
  20. South Carolina

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
1st, this means nothing, the committee doesn't reveal their list til Tuesday.

2nd, SOMEBODY has to be 5 and 6. Who else ya gonna put there?

buckpasser

Not saying I disagree with that list, but it is a good “ratings” list if the CFP top 4 are the same. Lots of good TV markets covered in that playoff.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
None of this will matter after……

USC finds a way to lose to them Mormons.

Kansas State gets a last second scoop n score to seal the win agains TCU.

Alabama and Ojio State weasel their way back into the CFP yet again.

Follow me for more college football conspiracies

TCU is the one riding the bubble. The committee would be down with USC making the cut regardless.

REDMOND1858

TCU is the one riding the bubble. The committee would be down with USC making the cut regardless.
O I agree they love the thought of the West coast USC being in. Just not at the expense of Ohio or Alabama.

That being said, I think Riley has a good thing going out West. They will be in the picture for a while. It’ll be good for college football to have a relevant team out there and if it happened a year or 2 sooner I don’t know that they would have been so quick to jump to a 12 team playoff. JMO

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
How long has it been since they had a PAC 10 team in the top 4.
USC is in as long as they don't lose.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
How long has it been since they had a PAC 10 team in the top 4.
USC is in as long as they don't lose.
USC should get in if they win out over Ohio State. Especially as Ohio State sits out this week.

AccUbonD

If Bryce young opts out then red is not 6th ranked. I can’t say to much about Tennessee ranking due to losing the best quarterback in the SEC, regardless of the South Carolina loss. If Bryce is out red not even top 10.

bullgator

So a one loss TCU that plays in and loses a conference championship game gets jumped by OSU that doesn’t even play for a conference championship? What if TCU loses by 10 points? OSU lost by 22.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
So a one loss TCU that plays in and loses a conference championship game gets jumped by OSU that doesn’t even play for a conference championship? What if TCU loses by 10 points? OSU lost by 22.
That’s what Alabama did a few years ago

bullgator

That’s what Alabama did a few years ago
OSU before that when they got into the playoffs instead of Penn St. who were the Big10 Champions.

westcobbdog

If Bryce young opts out then red is not 6th ranked. I can’t say to much about Tennessee ranking due to losing the best quarterback in the SEC, regardless of the South Carolina loss. If Bryce is out red not even top 10.
He's a good one no doubt but his numbers go way down when he's under pressure ( below Stets numbers I believe ) and he may be susceptible to injury when scrambling moving forward are my observations.