Appalachicola: Back from weekend trip...

QTurn

I know what you mean about the sharks! My wife has been wanting to kayak over to St. Vincent's. We were down there in August and went on a 2hr shark trip out of the campground. That cured her real quick!!! It was a lot of fun!
august07154.jpg

my brother-in-law on same trip. last fish.
august07150.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics. Congrats on a great trip.

Oh, and what kind of catamaran were you fishing? I have a ProKat

How2fish

Man thanks for sharing looks like a great time :banana:

Hunter Haven

Oh, and what kind of catamaran were you fishing? I have a ProKat

It is my brother-in-laws boat....
It is the 29CC Twin Vee with twin Suzuki 250's...
I love fishing from this boat... very comfortable ride, handles the seas well, and lots of fishing room throughout the whole boat... very nice!!:flag:

ultramag

I know what you mean about the sharks! My wife has been wanting to kayak over to St. Vincent's. We were down there in August and went on a 2hr shark trip out of the campground. That cured her real quick!!! It was a lot of fun!
august07154.jpg

my brother-in-law on same trip. last fish.
august07150.jpg

that is a familiar site right there. Those tarpon go into a feeding frenzy at times on all of the pogies that are schooled up there

We sure have enjoyed the Twin Vee. I have never been on a boat with more fishing room than this one has. Its pretty fuel effecient as boats go(2 mpg) and you certainly can't beat the ride. Twin Vee catches a lot of slack for not being the best trimmed-out or fit boat but it certainly suits our needs. If you ever get a chance to ride on one or go fishing on a Twin Vee, please take it, you won't be sorry!!!

hambone44

Beautiful place, beautiful pics, beautiful bay, beautiful gamefish, beautiful river...what would they be without water?

Thanks for sharing.