Auburn 13-0 #5 in basketball.

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats on Auburn's comeback OT win after being down by 12 at halftime thanks to their never quit spirit.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Auburn's basketball team is doing something the football team can never do. Win.

Congrats!

3oreb9.jpg

weagle

The Tigers are giving my heart a work out, but we pulled off another OT win. After the way they schooled us in T town it's good to hand a soul crushing loss to the tide.

Okoro (Superstar freshman from McEachern High) had to leave in the 4th with what looked like a ham string. Hope it's not serious.

BornToHuntAndFish

Good payback close OT home win for Auburn.

Surprising GT upset home win over #5 Louisville where local tv news report their last Top 5 win was back in Jan. 2016.

DannyW

Continuing the good work from last season...just don't like so many OT games...that will catch up with them in March I'm afraid.

mike1225

They definitely keep me on the edge of my seat. Just one made free throw at the end of regulation would have sealed it up. I hope Okoro does not have a serious injury.

weagle

Continuing the good work from last season...just don't like so many OT games...that will catch up with them in March I'm afraid.

Yep. They don't have a good handle on how to slow down and protect a lead. They are very good when playing like their hair is on fire.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Back to back losses without Okoro. The dogs were happy tonight in Athens.
I think we led the entire game. Even with such a sorry record, we had a great crowd in Athens tonight. Glad to see us FINALLY hold on to a lead and win a big game.

BornToHuntAndFish

Tough going for #13 Auburn (22-4) (#2 in SEC) without Freshman Okoro who is from Powder Springs, GA, still having to play at #10 Kentucky (21-5) (#1 in SEC) on Sat, Feb 29.

Congrats to UGA (13-13) ending their 4-game losing streak who has a rough path left against LSU, Florida, & SC.

Bama lost to Texas A&M by 6.

Surprising upset with NC State (17-9) beating #6 Duke (22-4) by 22-pts.

GT (13-13) got a win too over WF.

Teams have 5-games left in the regular season, 3 in Feb, 2 in March.

Last edited:

DannyW

Two things wrong with this team. First, they play from behind too often. Second, they play too many overtime games.

Both are huge red flags for the March tournament. They could easily be one of those 1st round #4 vs #12 seed upsets.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
So, with the Dawgs beating Auburn does this mean you guys will turn your focus to baseball or some other sport Auburn plays??

20MBB_score_auburn2.jpg

weagle

Two things wrong with this team. First, they play from behind too often. Second, they play too many overtime games.

Both are huge red flags for the March tournament. They could easily be one of those 1st round #4 vs #12 seed upsets.

I agree. They win on effort and Bruce Pearl's game management, but everything has to fall in place. They are fun to watch and having a great season, but they will be fighting an uphill battle in the tournament.

Fun, exciting and terrifying to watch :) WDE!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
?? a seedling

You may be the only one
I'm not heavy into it like my college football, 'cause we suck at basketball. But will watch them sometimes, especially when playing a highly ranked team. Heck, I like watching softball, too.