Auction 6 March

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
It's that time again Franklin Co Young farmers auction 9 AM Franklin Co GA 6 March.
Mark your calendars

Don't know if the big money boys @NE GA Pappy and @Milkman will be there or not

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Yep. I got my reminder card in the mail a few days ago. I hope to be there.
I may even bring a load of treasure to sell.

ghadarits

It's that time again Franklin Co Young farmers auction 9 AM Franklin Co GA 6 March.
Mark your calendars

Don't know if the big money boys @NE GA Pappy and @Milkman will be there or not

Im interested in finding more information for this. Is there a webite that I can go to for more information?

Last edited:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Im interested in finding more information for this. Is there a webite that I can go to for more informatio?

They will post some stuff on their Facebook page as it gets closer to the auction date. Do a search with the word auction in this sub forum and you will find lots of information on past auctions. If you have specific questions we maybe able to answer.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Yep. I got my reminder card in the mail a few days ago. I hope to be there.
I may even bring a load of treasure to sell.
My card said no junk :stir:

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Do they usually have 2 row plows here for doing a firebreak?
Seems like they typically have a couple. They start taking stuff early in the week, I try and go inspect on Thursday evening plus as mentioned before they put some pics on FB

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Do they usually have 2 row plows here for doing a firebreak?

There are typically all sorts of agricultural plows.
If you are referring to the 3point hitch turning plows that pitch soil in opposite directions I don’t recall seeing those in the past.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Are you speaking of a 2 row flip plow? You can turn around,flip the plow and go right back.

I'm looking for one with the 2 row bottom plow.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I see 3 or 4 2 bottom plows there most auctions. I would say the possibility of having a couple to choose from is very good.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
@Doc Holliday24 the guy I told you about before had marked his down to 125 from over 2.