Authority

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Tell you what. Find a child and ask them. That way you can at least feel older when you don’t understand.
He has been in discussion with a child in here for the last hour. Can't get an adult answer. It's like, well talking to child....

ky55

And delusions of grandeur with psychosis would be intelligence touting itself as super-intelligence yet denying an intelligent etiology.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m not the one claiming a special relationship with a god.
It would be really difficult to find a better example of a “delusion of grandeur” than that.

ky55

Tell you what. Find a child and ask them. That way you can at least feel older when you don’t understand.

SFD, if we could cross reference and compare your replies to the questions here with the replies of a child, I’m sure the similarities would be unbelieveably similar.

Brother David

I'll be honest Bro....
I dont have a clue who's post you are responding to. Although I see you quoted my post, your response has zip, zero, nada to do with the point I made.
Hint , 1 Timothy 1 will let you know of the men I spoke of . They chose there brand of religion instead of known teachings .

Brother David

I'll be honest Bro....
I dont have a clue who's post you are responding to. Although I see you quoted my post, your response has zip, zero, nada to do with the point I made.
Hint , 1 Timothy 1 will let you know of the men I spoke of . They chose there brand of religion instead of mainstream .

ky55

Hint , 1 Timothy 1 will let you know of the men I spoke of . They chose there brand of religion instead of mainstream .

Bro D,
Would you please specifically define “mainstream” religion for us?
It would make things a whole easier for those of us down here in the A/A forum, and it would put an end to all of the squabbling up in the believer’s forums over doctrinal differences.

Your credentials cannot be questioned:

Thanks for recognizing that I am called by God .

But just for a tidbit of info Christ did tell the disciples that I give you the same power that I have .

You have already established your credibility, so let’s hear the definition.

Last edited:

ambush80

I don't have a child handy. Besides, I'd rather hear what you have to say. What is consciousness, where does it originate from and how do you know?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Bro D,
It would make things a whole easier for those of us down here in the A/A forum, and it would put an end to all of the squabbling up in the believer’s forums over doctrinal differences.

Now that was almost as bad as bringing up old text messages

Brother David

Bro D,

I will be glad to PM you the address of our Church . It would be much easier than a multiple page post !

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
SFD, if we could cross reference and compare your replies to the questions here with the replies of a child, I’m sure the similarities would be unbelieveably similar.

I could only hope for such affirmation.

Israel

BANNED
Though there may be something discovered of some impetus, call it first impulse if need be, that would press for an expression of myself as less (or more, depending) than self serving, there comes simultaneously a reproof. Any, or all may say this knowing is not true knowing (this recognition of reproof):

"No one can really see the worm in the apple till they bite..."

How could I dispute that? One's own cautions are sufficient to themselves alone, and learned, or more particularly...taught. One can speak of them, but they are (if any have ever raised teenagers) almost all of what cannot be imparted by willful imposition. Of course this can't disqualify the childless otherwise the ubiquity of lesson is pointless and fallacy easily known. Everyone has a something, or someone in care for the teaching, even if it be never more than their very own selves. Their soul.

But I believe I speak here to those who at least know something of, even if it be very slight in their knowing (perhaps as myself), of caring beyond one's own self. But, as this remains beyond (well beyond) my own proving; that is, having any care for anything or anyone beyond my own self, it is far safer I occupy for me (do you hear that plain expression of self service?) that place for which no proof is needed, but unquestionably self evident, and that is as the man who is the very pinnacle of self servitude.

Who wants to contest this? All comers are welcome. Step right up and see what prize you may gain by exceeding me. Do you think you are more concerned with your own comforts than I? Come ahead. We'll see. Do you think you are more bothered by the smallest burr under the saddle than me...try your hand. Or pea...under a hundred mattresses? More irked...by certain seeming inconsistencies...than myself? More given to self justification? Take a shot. And this is the funniest of all for which I await a contest...think more of themselves...than I do of myself?

What do you bring to the table that I will not cause to pale? Yes, I'll speak for all you pikers, you small and pitiful champions of self. Bring your tireless studies and endeavors to support yourself...I am so far past needing them as my laughter at yours is all that will ring in your ears. Bring your diligence and excellence...bring your finest ** meter that to you is so very very "state of the art", kept to revising in all updates and downloads...your so called weapon of self defense and preservation of truth of self identity..."I am this man". Bring it if you want fire. Bring musings and imaginations of your grandeur if you care to enter this arena.

Or

Shut up about self servitude. You know nothing of it. Like a child with a stick of lit TNT.

But what will you then do? Make a play for "caring more?" Really? You who have already consigned to all and nothing more than self service...will now opt to play that card? The "but I care...at least some...and more!" feint? Do you think you can have it both ways? "I am the more honest and caring self serving man?" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Take a seat cutie pie.

Ain't you embarrassed yet?

"Most men lie more...than I do!"

You ain't been through enough apples yet...keep eating.

1 Tim 1:15

Last edited:

ambush80

Though there may be something discovered of some impetus, call it first impulse if need be, that would press for an expression of myself as less (or more, depending) than self serving, there comes simultaneously a reproof. Any, or all may say this knowing is not true knowing (this recognition of reproof):

"No one can really see the worm in the apple till they bite..."

How could I dispute that? One's own cautions are sufficient to themselves alone, and learned, or more particularly...taught. One can speak of them, but they are (if any have ever raised teenagers) almost all of what cannot be imparted by willful imposition. Of course this can't disqualify the childless otherwise the ubiquity of lesson is pointless and fallacy easily known. Everyone has a something, or someone in care for the teaching, even if it be never more than their very own selves. Their soul.

But I believe I speak here to those who at least know something of, even if it be very slight in their knowing (perhaps as myself), of caring beyond one's own self. But, as this remains beyond (well beyond) my own proving; that is, having any care for anything or anyone beyond my own self, it is far safer I occupy for me (do you hear that plain expression of self service?) that place for which no proof is needed, but unquestionably self evident, and that is as the man who is the very pinnacle of self servitude.

Who wants to contest this? All comers are welcome. Step right up and see what prize you may gain by exceeding me. Do you think you are more concerned with your own comforts than I? Come ahead. We'll see. Do you think you are more bothered by the smallest burr under the saddle than me...try your hand. Or pea...under a hundred mattresses? More irked...by certain seeming inconsistencies...than myself? More given to self justification? Take a shot. And this is the funniest of all for which I await a contest...think more of themselves...than I do of myself?

What do you bring to the table that I will not cause to pale? Yes, I'll speak for all you pikers, you small and pitiful champions of self. Bring your tireless studies and endeavors to support yourself...I am so far past needing them as my laughter at yours is all that will ring in your ears. Bring your diligence and excellence...bring your finest ** meter that to you is so very very "state of the art", kept to revising in all updates and downloads...your so called weapon of self defense and preservation of truth of self identity..."I am this man". Bring it if you want fire. Bring musings and imaginations of your grandeur if you care to enter this arena.

Or

Shut up about self servitude. You know nothing of it. Like a child with a stick of lit TNT.

But what will you then do? Make a play for "caring more?" Really? You who have already consigned to all and nothing more than self service...will now opt to play that card? The "but I care...at least some...and more!" feint? Do you think you can have it both ways? "I am the more honest self serving man?" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Take a seat cutie pie.

Ain't you embarrassed yet?

"Most men lie more...than I do!"

You ain't been through enough apples yet...keep eating.

1 Tim 1:15

There's a reason that you think you've discovered some truth that we unbelievers are not privy to. What is it?