Basic Fishing Cabin/Home for sale??

Benito

Hey folks- I’m hoping someone could steer me in the right direction for where to look for a small “Fishing escape” type place within a couple of hours of Atlanta. Not looking for anything fancy, just a very basic 1 or 2 BR cabin type located on private pond/lake with good Bass Fishing. Would love the lake to be at least 5 acres or bigger, and ideally private just for us. Electricity, running water, a roof over our heads, that’s all I’m really looking for, the main thing I care about is the Fishing. Any tips on where to look?

Much appreciated!

Ben

basshappy

BANNED
To buy or rent?

I have found what you described on VRBO and AirBNB, as well as islands, boats, treehouses, etc. For rent.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Try landandfarm.com

Benito

Not picky about how much land- Really just wanting basic cabin/shelter, with a Bass fishing lake 5 acres or bigger (10-20 acre lake would be my dream). Thanks!

hopper

Try realtor.com, zillow or redfin. Fill in beds/bath, location waterfront, min,max price. Once you find a decent area you probably want to reach out to a realtor. Possibly find land on a lake and buy a camper.

twtabb

You’re about two years early. Should have a two bed two bath cabin on a spring fed creek that runs into world famous lake Seminole. Screen porch and deck over looking a natural spring fed creek with deep water and plenty of great fishing. It’s on a dead end road with only about 7-10 neighbors. About 2 acres with another 12 for sale across the road.
All kinds of wildlife. Deer, ducks, turkey plus lots more.
10 miles to closest Dollar General.
72237791039__4A750BCC-780C-4231-A1F6-FD7C0A4AE313.jpeg

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
There’s 123 acres with a pond for sale north of Macon. It’s in the classifieds. No building mentioned but a camper might work.

Good luck !!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
There’s 123 acres with a pond for sale north of Macon. It’s in the classifieds. No building mentioned but a camper might work.

Good luck !!!
I seen that also , great price to

Heartstarter

I looked at that 123 acres north of Macon. It does not have a pond, only access to that little pond. Access is through a residential area also.

westcobbdog

Hey folks- I’m hoping someone could steer me in the right direction for where to look for a small “Fishing escape” type place within a couple of hours of Atlanta. Not looking for anything fancy, just a very basic 1 or 2 BR cabin type located on private pond/lake with good Bass Fishing. Would love the lake to be at least 5 acres or bigger, and ideally private just for us. Electricity, running water, a roof over our heads, that’s all I’m really looking for, the main thing I care about is the Fishing. Any tips on where to look?

Much appreciated!

Ben
Send me a little more info like price range and email and I will perform some searches. I have sold properties from West Point to Social Circle and northwards to Blue Ridge as a 29 yr Realtor.