Batch of file knives finished. Whew…

godogs57

Looked at my order list and saw a log jam of file knives on the list. Just a wad of em. Finished em up today. Two requests for desert ironwood, two for blue stabilized pecan and one “just make it pretty”. He got some beautiful stabilized burl walnut. Two Canadian skinners, two trout & birds, one hunter. Lotta work went into these over the last fourD07A68E6-EEAB-49A7-91B8-96211BAAB37F.jpeg weeks. Thanks for looking!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Works of art.

jbogg

I drool over these pics every time. I did a one night backpack overnight two months ago in the mountains and didn’t realize I had left my Mora Bushcraft blade up on the mountain until I was all the way back to the truck. Not super expensive, but this is why some of us can’t have nice things.:(

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
No matter how pretty it is, I use a knife for what it is intended for. I don`t abuse my knives, but I put them to serious work and expect them to hold up. Hank`s knives do that and then some. If I was to ramble off into the wild places and never come back, I`d have his 01 carbon steel Canadian Skinner on my belt.