Too busy to post, but here’s a few

godogs57

Some blades recently completed and heading out. CPM154 stainless on each.

Stabilized burl walnut in a Trout & Bird and blue G-10 on a small Canadian Skinner. Headed to NC and NM respectively.
IMG_9421.jpeg

A drop dead gorgeous two tone stabilized electric green Hunter. Headed up to the Northern part of the Peach State.

IMG_9426.jpeg

This one is headed to an elk guide buddy of mine out west. Stabilized two tone fiddleback maple. Note the centerpiece mosaic pin of a bugling elk.

IMG_9430.jpeg

Just finished the heat treat this Damascus blade yesterday. Finish, etch and attach to a horn handle. This things gonna POP when I finish it…..probably by the end of this week. Stay tuned:

IMG_9442.jpeg

georgia_home

agree on nice color of the green/black handle.

really like the blade style of the light green one there too.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Wow! I want 'em all! But I ain't got no money. :rolleyes: :bounce:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
You can make it hard on us poor folks Hank. I myself am torn between the Kinnchafoonee and Flint River models. Maybe a smaller version I could use as a neck knife. Just thinking out loud.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
You can make it hard on us poor folks Hank. I myself am torn between the Kinnchafoonee and Flint River models. Maybe a smaller version I could use as a neck knife. Just thinking out loud.
Trad, I've got an EDC version of the Flint River model...a little smaller. It'd make a great neck knife.