Best Climbing Bow Stand

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Hey Guys,

I have been off the deer hunting scene for about 15 years but easing back into it this year. Will be mostly WMA hunting early in Ohio and WV. The last climber that I had was an Old Man and it worked well but was heavy as the dickens, relatively speaking and also a bit cumbersome to get around a thicket with.

Any suggestions on an affordable light weight stand good for bow hunting? My idea is to get on the WMA's that are full of deer early and be done before gun season hits in November.

Thanks for any heads up.

It sure your gonna find a new affordable climber these days. Summit and api are Probly your best bet. If your wanting to save money look for a used one.. new they range from 300$ up

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
I have a summit that I like pretty good. I believe it’s called the Cobra. It’s open in the front. I don’t know if they make them anymore.. it weighs about 17 lbs

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
I've got a summit "open shot" for bow hunting...but I'm getn too old to climb with it! Lol....can carry it for miles though.

watermedic

I have two API Bowhunter stands that I have used for years. It has an open front so nothing is in the way of drawing and aiming your bow.

I have a summit open shot. I hunt with a 68” longbow and have plenty of room to shoot when standing. The Rubber coated cables are quiet climbing also.