Big buck

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
2 mighty fine bucks! I’d be happy with either one, but if they both walked out in front of me at the same time, I’m going for that one with the mass, if I could hold my gun steady. :bounce: Love those thick antlers.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
2 mighty fine bucks! I’d be happy with either one, but if they both walked out in front of me at the same time, I’m going for that one with the mass, if I could hold my gun steady. :bounce: Love those thick antlers.
Yes sir

WOODIE13

Dropped our limit to two bucks next season, suckers wanting participation trophies once again

WOODIE13

2 miles from where I hunt

Buckstop

Some huge bucks! I have relatives in Greenbriar and Nicolas Co’s that have put out the invite some years back. They do pretty well. Spent summers vacations up there in the late 60’s and 70’s and don't remember many deer in the area at that time.

WOODIE13

Some huge bucks! I have relatives in Greenbriar and Nicolas Co’s that have put out the invite some years back. They do pretty well. Spent summers vacations up there in the late 60’s and 70’s and don't remember many deer in the area at that time.
70s and early 80s, if you saw a deer, it was talk of the town.

WOODIE13

Try the 4 bow only counties here

Hillbilly stalker

70s and early 80s, if you saw a deer, it was talk of the town.
We didn’t have any deer when I was growing up, any. People went off to Canaan Valley or somewhere to deer hunt. Richie county had a lot. Now they graze in everybody’s yard like they own the place. The population exploded.

WOODIE13

We didn’t have any deer when I was growing up, any. People went off to Canaan Valley or somewhere to deer hunt. Richie county had a lot. Now they graze in everybody’s yard like they own the place. The population exploded.
We went to pocahontas, hardy, Randolph, Braxton or Lewis counties, very few around as well