Big Buck

bucknerrhs

Has any one seen this Pic? If so What the History with it. I was told it was hit by a car in North Alabama.

Attachments

• big_deer.jpg
    big_deer.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 606

Snakeman

Killed in Ohio by an Amish crossbow hunter. Do a search on this forum for "amish", and you'll see several threads, most of which say the buck was killed everywhere except Ohio.

The Snakeman

Snakeman

No doubt that it's a nice buck. There was another monster killed about a mile from where that one was killed this year, too. Not as big, but still a great deer.

The Snakeman

livetohunt

Anyone who believes that a deer like that could come out of Georgia or Alabama....I have some oceanfront land in Kansas I am selling...any takers?

gadeerwoman

If you visit a bunch of websites you fill it has been killed in just about every state, every county except Hawaii and Alaska.:D And by just as many hunters.

BKA

Banned
If you visit a bunch of websites you fill it has been killed in just about every state, every county except Hawaii and Alaska.:D And by just as many hunters.

You ma'am are wrong. It was killed in Alaska just last week. Honest, I read it on the internet so it must be true;)

OconeeJim

Why not...this one was !

Anyone who believes that a deer like that could come out of Georgia or Alabama....I have some oceanfront land in Kansas I am selling...any takers?

36_POINT_BUCKLR.jpg

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten

Actually, I have to dispute all those other claims..or rather Smokey does...She told me that she and the neighbor's Jack Russell tracked that big boy from one end of Piney Grove Farm to the other, before they finally took him down.
She's mighty upset that all these hunters are trying to take the credit for what she and Sadie did! :bounce:
Sue

xjd33x

Ahhhh bologny, I ran over that thing coming in my driveway the other night. Sure glad I missed the big one!:bounce: