Big Tom

satchmo

I got an opportunity to hunt my fathers club yesterday afternoon. Sat in a blind over a clover plot. Around 445 this guy came out and sat right in front of me around 23 yards. Ramcated him into cat heaven. He hardly twitched after the shot. I quickly pulled him into the blind so I could finish out the evening waiting on a deer. No deer showed up but it was a nice afternoon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 761

BornToHuntAndFish

Good shooting on a wary, wiley critter, especially from the ground.:clap:

Phone photos captured like yours holding the phone with long side perpendicular to the ground in "Portrait" mode (vertically) usually need a photo viewer to rotate it 90-degrees to turn it upright to make it easier to view before posting on the forum.

Phone photos captured holding the phone with long side parallel to the ground in "Landscape" mode (horizontally) or sideways usually do not need to be rotated since they usually appear upright in photo viewers or forum posts.

1409-VideoExamples.png

18mj3fuybk72mjpg.jpg

stock-vector-taking-a-selfie-photo-with-smart-phone-illustration-of-a-set-of-cartoon-hands-holding-smart-phone-257751208.jpg

After capturing a photo on a phone, we can go view it with a photo viewer app which usually has to rotate photo 90-degrees icons for clockwise or counter-clockwise.

sub_black_rotate_cw.png

sub_black_rotate_ccw.png

:bounce:

satchmo

Good info

Was the picture taken with the phone (iPhone?) held vertically instead of horizontally?

Here you go.

Good shooting on a wary, wiley critter, especially from the ground.:clap:

Phone photos captured like yours holding the phone with long side perpendicular to the ground in "Portrait" mode (vertically) usually need a photo viewer to rotate it 90-degrees to turn it upright to make it easier to view before posting on the forum.

Phone photos captured holding the phone with long side parallel to the ground in "Landscape" mode (horizontally) or sideways usually do not need to be rotated since they usually appear upright in photo viewers or forum posts.

1409-VideoExamples.png

18mj3fuybk72mjpg.jpg

stock-vector-taking-a-selfie-photo-with-smart-phone-illustration-of-a-set-of-cartoon-hands-holding-smart-phone-257751208.jpg

After capturing a photo on a phone, we can go view it with a photo viewer app which usually has to rotate photo 90-degrees icons for clockwise or counter-clockwise.

sub_black_rotate_cw.png

sub_black_rotate_ccw.png

:bounce:

Thanks man, very good info.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Looks like a big one, congrats would have been hard for me to keep hunting, after a bow kill like that

alligood729

Love mine, great bow shot. I ramcatted mine too, he was posed on top of a fence post at 10yards. Quivered and fell over....

rjcruiser

Very cool photo. Congrats.

countryboy27012

Looks like a sho nuff good en!

Congrats!

Pilgrim

What a great hunt - congrats!!