Biological Question?

Cool Hand Luke

I'm not blowing anything out of proportion. Dude, you posted something on an open forum. That opens it for comments, opinions, and the like. People have discussions. That is what this thing is here for. You said big money had ruined it (paraphrasing), I disagreed, asked how, and explained my point on the matter. You said it wasn't pure because of the gimmicks, and it wasn't like it was when you were a kid. I said you you could still hunt exactly like you did as a kid, which you can, and not use any gimmicks. You are now defensive, and say "I couldn't care less how you hunt." I never said you did, I just didn't understand why you couldn't hunt like you wanted to. I clearly state that I don't care how anyone else hunts, and what makes it great is people can hunt anyway they choose. They can spend big money or spend very little money. They can use gimmicks or not use gimmicks. They can hunt for horns or shoot shoot button bucks. Having the ability to hunt as you like is what makes the sport great. However, in all of this, you have still not answered how "big money" has ruined hunting, which is what I asked to begin with. That is fine, I don't need an answer. I was simply trying to have a discussion on the subject. I had no idea feelings would be involved, sorry.
Can't have a discussion with you hiding behind your computer making up bold face lies. I never, ever said money ruined hunting, not even close "dude".