Black Friday deals 2021

SC Hunter

Midway has a vortex viper 6.5-20x44 30 mm tube for $279. I really don't need it but I think I'm going to snatch one up.

Reactions: Dub

trial&error

My black Friday find is the welder I was eyeing went up another $200 no sales and with the current inflation I went ahead and spent the money before it goes up even more. Spend your money now before it looses it's value. Buy the piatol, get the AR, get the night vision scope. Buy the little lady some jewelry, not kitchen appliances. Inflation is going to hit hard next year.

bullgator

Neighbor is moving, asked if I wanted to by some ammo last week, showed me what he wanted to sell and told me $400 for all 13 boxes. Told him I would give him $200, he said no. This morning he asked me if I still was interested and I told him $200 and I would take all 13 boxes. Best Black Friday deal yet. Never shot the Hornady Black so we will see how it shots.
So he sold the ammo but took the rifles with him?........:rofl:

snooker1

So he sold the ammo but took the rifles with him?........:rofl:

The 308 yes it was a Springfield M1A I think, nice gun. Said he hadn't shot it in over ten years. He never owned a 6.5 creedmoor, he wanted one but never got around to getting one.

SakoL61R

Yep, with it. Got the curved trigger as well.
Too old to be trying something new....and my kid would
start thinking he couldn't live without a straight trigger if
I installed one on mine.:ROFLMAO:

Jester896

Senior Clown
:ROFLMAO:
I will have 4 with a straight trigger now.
The only reason this came through is I put this hat on this morning when I got up

IMG_0659.jpg

I am going to have a trigger sale here before long