Boat electronics installer

CamoDawg85

Hey guys and gals,
Looking for recommendations for top notch electronics installers? I live south of the big city but am happy to drive an hour or 2 for someone who can provide high quality craftsmanship. I’m open to small businesses or even a guy that does it in his garage on the weekends. I have the mounts, head units and livescope from Santa but really not wanting to go through the headache of fishing wires or any of that. Thanks!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
AVC Marine Electronics (Buford) is probably the biggest outfit around. They did a good job for me.

CamoDawg85

Two votes for ACV, that’s a great indicator for me! Who else guys and gals? Other recommendations with first hand experience? Keep them coming! Thanks!

Burton

I couldn't wait for someone to install it, so I did it myself.

I had power in the front of the boat, but the wire was too small. I put a 23Ah lithium up front so I didn't have to fish the wires like you said. Took me about 2 hours.

But if not in a hurry and you got the money, agree, it only takes 30 seconds to exchange money :)

Stroker

Central Georgia Marina, Macon. Ask for Hunter.

CamoDawg85

Thanks guys! If others have recommendations please chime in!!

This gives me lots of options to run down. I’m certainly not looking for the cheapest or fly by night guy so will talk with them all and get a feel for quality and cost. Much appreciate it!!!!!!