Bowl Contest 2020-21 sign up thread

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
It's that time again...Well the regular Covid irregular season is over and now is the time to to sign up for the 2020 Bowl season contest.

Anyway, we are starting over at zero and everyone has a 2nd chance in the Bowl pick'ems. The contest is open to any GON member so if you didn't get in on the regular season you are welcome now.
The prize list is a little sparse but if anyone wants to contribute toward the Bowl pick'ems prize list, we'd love to add it. So far it is

rhbama—deer jerky, jigs and lures, paracord duck tote
resica—BPS/Cabelas gift card
throwback—primos diaphragm call, GA safe hunter patch
chris 195 7/8--$25 gift card
elfiii--$25 BPS gift card (rolled over from the regular season)

rhbama will be setting up the bowls to choose from and unless there is a magical one of interest the initial bowls before Christmas will probably not make the cut. After the selection committee makes the announcement or alignments known today expect to see the list. As in the past the bowl games will be lumped into groups and the scores will be posted after each is completed. You can pick the entire season at once or do it group by group. The name of the bowl might not be listed it could be just by opposing teams but they will be in order by date. (Last year there were 41 bowls divided into 4 sets by date blocks.)

As in the past should a tie breaker be needed it will be the Championship Game

Good Luck, think hard, and guess well!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'm in. Don't need a prize. I'll command the heights from a mediocre finish just like always.:bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I am in!!!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Bowls start tomorrow. Get or get left behind.

benellisbe

In

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ll play again ... maybe I can at least beat Throwback again