Bowl Games set 4 write up w/ tie breaker rules 2023

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well the wacky bowl season is over let’s look at the results. If it is any conciliation Chris 195 late on two wouldn’t have mattered. To the bottom elfiii’s 4 beat out mudducker’s 6.

I’ve double checked but look at your results to make sure I didn’t need two cups of coffee before tallying the set.

Set 4: 8—antharper, toolmkr20

To the leaders: 26—Bilgerat, formula1

These two are on to a tie breaker.

Antharper 8 25

BassRaider 4 19

Biggdogg 5 20

Bilgerat 6 26

Chris 195 7/8 3 20

Cool Hand Luke 6 23

Ddgarcia 6 23

Elfiii 4 22

Formula1
6 26

Gobbleinwoods 6 24

Huntfish
5 21

Kmckinnie

Knotmuch 6 24

MadSnooker 4 20

Mguthrie 7 21

Mudducker 6 23

Resica 7 25

Rhbama3 6 21

Savannahkelly 7 24

SinclairDAWG71
4 16

Tblank 5 19

Toolmkr20 8 24

Last edited:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I've now tripled check due to the summation column changing some parameters for some reason. Before we crown and move on to the tie breaker, please look and make sure your total is correct.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I've now tripled check due to the summation column changing some parameters for some reason. Before we crown and move on to the tie breaker, please look and make sure your total is correct.

I beat Mudducker to the bottom so I'm happy, even if you're wrong. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
@bilgerat and @formula1 and others with interest stay tuned to see what rhbama comes up with for the tie breaker.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
It doesn’t matter, but 18 +5 = 23, not 21. Enjoyed the season
It does matter as I am trying to figure out what is happening with the spread sheet. Here is what it has for you.

huntfish655521

Is this not correct?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
If I had of scored as well in the first 3 as I did the last ida been in the money. Note to self: go with your gut. Thanks GW and Bammer for putting this on. It was fun as usual.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I demand a re-count and I demand that you don't use dominion voting machines this time! Ain't no way elfiii got that far down that quick! :eek2: :bounce:

Just admit it. I was willing to pay him more than you were. ::ke: :bounce:

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
What a way to end the season.... I was feeling pretty good about Bama till the 2:30 mark and then things went terribly wrong.
This whole bowl season was just weird.
If I’m ever at or near the top again you will know it’s another strange season. Looking forward to that tiebreaker plan you imagine!