Bowl Games set 4 write up w/ tie breaker rules 2023

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Elfiii and mudducker arguing over how good their bad pics were. facepalm: When yall pic as bad as guth and me get back to us!!!!!!:bounce:

Wait til next year. :bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
@bilgerat and @formula1 I know rhbama in the past has various criteria for a tie breaker. If I were in your place, I'd be thinking about who is going to win, total points scored, how many points will each team score. Could be other things used but these are historically used.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Are you sure??? I won 5 or 6 years ago and then every year since then it gets worse and worse. facepalm: it's like I get dumber and dumber every year about football....and I can hear you now.....AMEN!!!!:rofl:

Well, you are a OSU fan so there's that. It just means beating you to the bottom is the supreme challenge but I'm up for it, as long as Mudducker doesn't get in my way and screw things up. He has the temerity to think he deserves the bottom of the stack award. :bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Okay here are the tie breaker rules for @formula1 and @bilgerat

PM your predictions to both rhbama3 and gobbleinwoods

First each will pick the winner of the game. Should there be more than one who selects the winning team then the first tie breaker will be the total points scored by both teams and the closest without going over is declared the winner. Should all go over the closest to the total number of points scored wins.

Should by chance two pick the same number of points then the second tie breaker is number of points scored by the winning team.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
For those still following and were generous enough to make a donation remember here is the list.

Ddgarcia. Bacon in memory of Charlie

Cool Hand Luke. $25 gift card

Chris 195 $25

Browning Slayer. $50 BPS card

Rhbama. Deer jerky and fishing lures

Resica $25

Formula1 $25 gift card

MudDucker

Staff member
Well, you are a OSU fan so there's that. It just means beating you to the bottom is the supreme challenge but I'm up for it, as long as Mudducker doesn't get in my way and screw things up. He has the temerity to think he deserves the bottom of the stack award. :bounce:

Why are you discussing this with an amateur? :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

huntfish

It does matter as I am trying to figure out what is happening with the spread sheet. Here is what it has for you.

huntfish655521

Is this not correct?
I was going off your week 3 write up where you had me at 18. I wasn't checking by weeks, just your summary.

Overall:

20—Bilgerat

18—elfiii, gobbleinwoods, huntfish, Resica