Boys should move to Georgia-- a lot more fun, a lot less consequences:

SBG

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
If some of the boys in our scools these days slaped my granddaughter on the rear they would be putting granddad in jail.

Atta boy snuffy

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
that's so silly. I would have been locked up too if that
was taken seriously when i was a kid. I'm not saying it
is appropriate, but get real, these are kids. sometimes
they do dumb stuff.

Problem is irresponsible parents LET their kids do these sort of thiungs, the parents mshould be sent to jail.

MCBUCK

i got mine busted...and i've gotta say that if my daughter came home saying she got pinched/slapped on the rear...i would teach her how to kick a boy "in the goods"....problem solved....

Edited for typing around the censor

I think I may have gone to school with a girl who had a grandaddy like you:bounce:

Lostoutlaw

If that boy had slapped my daughter on the rear the head lines would read, Girl arrested on assault and battery charges after boy slaps her on her rear, been there already, Boy got a busted nose and her boy friend when she was 14 got a broke nose.:bounce:

Nethier of my two daughters came home and said to me any boys touched them any place for one I never taught them to kick in mans jewels, always kick the kneecap off But my girls was never into a place where Boys are to be boys as you might say, now my son oh well lets not go there...:mad::mad::mad: