BPS 100 / 200 mph rain gear on the way out.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I was in BPS in lawrenceville yesterday. They had all there 100 mph gear $50 dollars off. I asked a worker about getting a size that was not on the rack. She told me they were discontinuing it.

She said the were going to switch focus to BPS bone dry and Cabelas guide wear ext.

By the way if any of you run across a medium bibs on the rack. Red/black or just black. Im in the market for a set.

bass2dy

Hey Thanks for update , went to Raleigh store today found the 100 mph gear no sale sign or markdown on tags, checked my preferred color and sizes turned out they fit. Plus a small streak stain on cuff jacket asked sales got another 15% off jacket on top of the $50 off each, plus used my military discount and rewards credits , got set for under $300, thanks man !! If you had not posted I’d never checked it out !!

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Heads up...they are $50 off on the BPS website as well. If I didn't have a set of Guide Wear I would have to pull the trigger on this deal.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Hey Thanks for update , went to Raleigh store today found the 100 mph gear no sale sign or markdown on tags, checked my preferred color and sizes turned out they fit. Plus a small streak stain on cuff jacket asked sales got another 15% off jacket on top of the $50 off each, plus used my military discount and rewards credits , got set for under $300, thanks man !! If you had not posted I’d never checked it out !!
Thanks.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Heads up...they are $50 off on the BPS website as well. If I didn't have a set of Guide Wear I would have to pull the trigger on this deal.
Free shipping as well! I just grabbed a set of bibs. The Parka is great.487C17F7-70EB-4286-9F91-21731B550695.jpeg