Brookhaven/Chamblee - Bowhunting practice group

I live in the chamblee area and try to shoot my bow at least 4 times per week. I don’t have a decent place for a group to practice but I’m at least trying to find someone that does and also meet anyone else in the area interested in practicing with me over the next 2 months before deer archery opener. DM me or reply if any of you are close to chamblee or Brookhaven area and are genuinely interested in joining us and incrementally improving your archery.

ddd-shooter

I know it’s not the same, but definitely go a few forums down and find you a local 3d shoot you can visit as well. It’ll be worth the drive

K80Shooter

Good luck and hope you find someone.

My grandparents lived in Brookhaven, lots of memories of that area.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I live in the chamblee area and try to shoot my bow at least 4 times per week. I don’t have a decent place for a group to practice but I’m at least trying to find someone that does and also meet anyone else in the area interested in practicing with me over the next 2 months before deer archery opener. DM me or reply if any of you are close to chamblee or Brookhaven area and are genuinely interested in joining us and incrementally improving your archery.

I'm in Chamblee too and no there is no place to practice. I used to shoot in my backyard until they outlawed it and the woke folks moved in around me and complained.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I'm in Chamblee too and no there is no place to practice. I used to shoot in my backyard until they outlawed it and the woke folks moved in around me and complained.
Another reason to get out of there ! Start practicing inside , maybe that will persuade your boss that it’s time to try the country life :cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Another reason to get out of there ! Start practicing inside , maybe that will persuade your boss that it’s time to try the country life :cheers:

If I did that she would definitely "free me up" for the move. :bounce:

I know it’s not the same, but definitely go a few forums down and find you a local 3d shoot you can visit as well. It’ll be worth the drive
Yeah I appreciate the input. I shoot a good amount of 3D on the weekends. I only posted on this sub forum because what I’m doing isn’t necessarily 3D or competition plus I figured some of you in the area might be interested in joining as this is more of a for-practice sort of post. I shoot every day so i don’t really ever miss the bale…