Bushcrafters' Gathering

Anvil Head

The fall event is this weekend. If you are attending, stop by the Flint River Tent and say Hi. I'll be there all weekend demoing bladesmithing and introducing visitors, especially the younger ones to the fun of moving hot metal.
Knife Rights Donation-G.jpgMilk River Dag - Bone.jpgwrench 2-G.jpg

Anvil Head

Thanks BH. Wear a jacket it's gonna be a little cool. Not where I'll be, standing in front of the forge, but no extra room for just standing around on my side of the anvil.
I'll be exhibiting/demoing with the Flint River Club - long tent with three or four forges going, scrimshaw demos, and a little hands on for the kids. Be sure to stop by.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
@Anvil Head , if you`re not busy January 12-14, 2024, come visit us at the American Frontier Heritage Days at Camp Osborne. This is the old Chehaw Frontier Festival we held at Chehaw Park for 32 years running.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Works of Art in OP....

Anvil Head

@Anvil Head , if you`re not busy January 12-14, 2024, come visit us at the American Frontier Heritage Days at Camp Osborne. This is the old Chehaw Frontier Festival we held at Chehaw Park for 32 years running.
Thanks for the invite. I'll see if I can work it in to my schedule. I stay pretty booked up these days.

Thank you Jeff, I have a lot of fun in my shop.

By the way, the Bushcrafters' Gathering was the biggest yet. Tremendous crowd and the best weather ever for camping and forging. Lots of vendors/instructors/visitors from all over the US. It is quite an event.