C’mon man! Really?

GeorgiaGlockMan

I am going to keep doing my own till I can't reach them anymore and them get a set of clippers rigged out like this.

Lol. I give my wife a hard time for going to a salon to clip her toes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210320-133316_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210320-133316_Gallery.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 4

leroy

Men getting pedicures and they say climate change is the biggest threat.

Don't knock it till you tried it lol, ive went to the Dr couple times to get a infected ingrown toe nail removed and got shots under the toenail to deaden it so getting a pedicure is a dream come true, just sorry it took me so long to take my wife's advice. I tried to dig them out myself first which led to them being infected, as I said haven't had one since I started letting them do it which has been 2 yrs or so.

Last edited:

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Don't knock it till you tried it lol, ive went to the Dr couple times to get a infected ingrown toe nail removed and got shots under the toenail to deaden it so getting a pedicure is a dream come true, just sorry it took me so long to take my wife's advice. I tried to dig them out myself first which led to them being infected, as I said haven't had one since I started letting them do it which has been 2 yrs or so.
Been there, those shots under the toe nail are something to be considered.

leroy

So first one I had done was shots under the nail and it was brutal, I feel sure I left indentions on the bottom of that examining table. Next go round I Iet it get really bad before going to Dr because of first experience, second time different Dr gave the shots at base of toe, still hurt but of course nothing like under nail. Told him about first time and he said that particular Dr just liked to see folks suffer ?. But the guy committed suicide in between those times, so maby his bad bedside manner got to him.

fireman32

Our first doctors musta went to the same school.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
So first one I had done was shots under the nail and it was brutal, I feel sure I left indentions on the bottom of that examining table. Next go round I Iet it get really bad before going to Dr because of first experience, second time different Dr gave the shots at base of toe, still hurt but of course nothing like under nail. Told him about first time and he said that particular Dr just liked to see folks suffer ?. But the guy committed suicide in between those times, so maby his bad bedside manner got to him.
Well, y'all ain't alone. I had to go to the toe doctor twice to have ingrown toenails removed. They are no joke! Once when I was 15, then at 17. Each time I went, it was to have half the toenail removed on BOTH big toes. Both big toes got infected at the same time, and swelled up bad. Them suckers got to hurting bad, so I was forced to go to the doctor. No way in the world I could of cut on them myself. I've always said, an ingrown toenail is on the list of bad pain one can experience. Them suckers hurt like a son of a gun. Every time I went hunting, I bet I stumped my toes on every cypress knee in the woods. Man, them jokers would sho-nuff hurt.

Each time the doctor stuck around the tips of my big toes with a needle to deaden them. First shot hurt, the others not so bad. I couldn't look. I was a nervous wreck in there. After a few minutes, I asked the doc if it was going to hurt. He asked what I meant. I said will cutting the ingrown out hurt any. He said, "Son, I've already cut them out." Doctor removed half of the toenail on each big toe, and I never knew anything. But here's were the fun begins. And I am sure you had to do the same. After I get home, I was to soak my toes in a pan of warm water mixed with Epsom salt. Well, I knew in my mind that didn't sound fun, but he said I had to do so to help them heal. Well, okay. I get home, mom brings me a pan of warm water with Epsom salt in it. I ease my feet into the warm water, then quickly take them out thinking it was going to sting. But no stinging. Yet! So I ease them back in there again, and leave them in there. Just a few seconds later, it got real! I still had my toes wrapped with bandages, and it just took a few seconds for the salty water to soak through. And cuz, let me tell you, when it did, I swear it felt like two murder hornets were stinging each big toe at the same exact time. I nearly passed out from the pain. Pain lasted several minutes before finally easing off. This was after the first time I went to the doctor. Second time, I didn't fool with soaking them in salty water. I said to heck with that, if they get infected, they can just cut my dang toes off.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I was driving tired towards the young asians place the other day on hwy92 when all the marshals swatted the place down. So when driven tires towards to piedmont I thought I wanted an asian massage.
Good thing I didn’t start my nail fixing regime last week thats for sure and I was carrying my new pistol too.
I thought for sure they were after me ALLDAY. I unclipped my own pistol and clipped my own nails soon as I got home that day.:rofl:

fireman32

Silver Britches, I know exactly what your talking about.