Cabelas Hawk Ladder Stand on sale

cr00241

This by far is the most comfortable stand I have sat in. Me and my buddy stayed in this stand for 6hrs and I felt like I was in a recliner. For the money, it can't be beat. I have always had cheap ones from Walmart and Academy but I bought one to replace the cheap one I have over the clear cut. It cost double than the Walmart and Academy ones, but you will thank your self for spending the extra money.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/hunting/hunting-treestands/ladder-treestands%7C/pc/104791680/c/104783580/sc/104271480/hawk-174-big-denali-trade-2-0-man-ladder-stand/2296642.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Fladder-treestands%2F_%2FN-1100103%2FNs-CATEGORY_SEQ_104271480

If you want to order one, use Promo Code 17SPRING for $20 off. If you select In Store Pick up, you will save on shipping and handling fees too.

Last edited:

shdw633

Must have been a good price as they show they are sold out already. :banginghe

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Hawk makes good stuff. I have the hang-on with a seat like that and it's great.

BornToHuntAndFish

Googling the Cabela's 2-man product title, appears the sale price was down to $185 before it sold out. A youtube video of the 1-man ladder at the ATA Show says it was designed after a lounge chair at home to be comfortable.

KLBTJTALLY1

Not sure about you guys but not having at least that double rail on the legs makes me a little nervous for a 2 man stand.

cr00241

Not sure about you guys but not having at least that double rail on the legs makes me a little nervous for a 2 man stand.

I didn't feel unsafe in it but I was tied off with a harness on too. Which if you're going to be 18ft up you should always have a harness on.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I got the hawk man and a half Denali stand back in October. I will say, it is by far the absolutely most comfortable stand I have ever sat in. I've let several friends sit in it as well, and they say the exact same thing. I caught it on sale last year at Cabela's and decided it was worth a try. After learning about hawk brand, I've checked out Thier product line. They really put alot of thought into everything they do. Even the ladder pieces are designed to fit inside each other for easy transportation. I plan on buying several more, that's for sure.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Also, they have a marsh stool for duck hunters, I got one of those last month for my Mississippi trip, it was great also.

jeff74

Must have gotten some more in, just ordered 1. I have a few of the 1.5 hawk ladder stands, the bomb! Best sittin ladder stand on the market IMO!