Can SNOW lovers finally score?

DDD

Winter Weatherman
It is quite possible that the northern half of Georgia could score a southern snow storm this Saturday and Sunday. Nothing set in stone yet. I will update this thread with some thoughts as this rolls along. It will change and it could obviously go away. I also have my eyes on a big dog storm around next Wednesday or Thursday. Long way to go for both of these systems, but with this solution being inside of 5 days, I am quite interested.

I will only update as the models convince me one way or the other.SATsnow.pngSAT_snowgfs.png

Cmp1

BANNED
It is quite possible that the northern half of Georgia could score a southern snow storm this Saturday and Sunday. Nothing set in stone yet. I will update this thread with some thoughts as this rolls along. It will change and it could obviously go away. I also have my eyes on a big dog storm around next Wednesday or Thursday. Long way to go for both of these systems, but with this solution being inside of 5 days, I am quite interested.

I will only update as the models convince me one way or the other.View attachment 1063700View attachment 1063701
Looks like @NCHillbilly will get slammed,,,,

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
He always gets snow. It's easy there. Hard here...
Yep. It's snowing right now. It snowed yesterday. It snowed day before yesterday. It snowed Tuesday. It's supposed to snow a big pile tonight. It's supposed to snow tomorrow. It's supposed to snow more Friday. And Saturday. And into Sunday. I wish y'all would come get it.

Resica

Got 4 here yesterday. Sleet now. Gonna change back to snow and snow another 24 hours or so. Supposed to get another 10 or 15. We'll see.

Cmp1

BANNED
Yep. It's snowing right now. It snowed yesterday. It snowed day before yesterday. It snowed Tuesday. It's supposed to snow a big pile tonight. It's supposed to snow tomorrow. It's supposed to snow more Friday. And Saturday. And into Sunday. I wish y'all would come get it.
At least you'll get on the backhoe probably,,,,I loved our backhoe,,,,put out serious heat,,,,

DDD

Winter Weatherman
The second system that the EURO had last night, the GFS is picking up what it's putting down. Long way off, but will be something to watch. Long ways out.GFS_Tuesday.pngGFS_Tuesday2.pngGFS_Georgia.png

Redbow

Shhhhh, don't tell my Wife. She will head up that way she loves snow. We did see a few flurries on Christmas day here on the coast and one morning last week. I do wish it would snow just a bit here so I could see it falling over the Ocean once more. That is a very pretty sight.

Latest posts